- During normal business hours please call or text Dr. Hancock 865-566-8359 with questions, or to schedule an appointment. Please leave a voicemail or send a text message if your call is not answered. Missed calls without a voicemail or message will not be returned.
- Please bear in mind normal business hours when calling or texting: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
If you have an emergency outside of normal business hours please CALL 865-566-8359 and leave a voicemail! Text messages may not be answered urgently.
All lab results will be reported in a timely manner by phone call or email and may take 7-10 days unless directed otherwise.
- If you are purchasing a prescription from an online pharmacy (chewy, valley vet etc). Approvals may take 5-7 days.
- Place your order with the pharmacy of your choice and input Dr. Hillary Hancock – Rocky Valley Veterinary Services. The pharmacy will contact me directly.
- Current clients in good standing are offered emergency services 24/7. If you have an emergency, please call and leave a voicemail. 865-566-8359
- If Dr. Hancock is unavailable, a back-up plan should be in place. It is a good idea to have an option to haul your horse if a farm call cannot be made. Dr. Hancock will work with you to help your horse get care! Emergency transport can sometimes be arranged if necessary.
- Emergency Fees will be assessed for after hours/weekend visits, and for daytime emergencies. A $65 discount to each emergency fee is applied to all current clients in good standing.
Horse owners and buyers have a partner they can trust in Rocky Valley Veterinary Services. To learn more about your next horse pre-purchase exam, contact us, or schedule an appointment today!